Drilling Motor - Before Remanufacturing
Drilling Motor - After Remanufacturing
Benefits of a Remanufactured Motor
The benefits of a remanufactured motor (vs. repaired motor) include:
- Remanufactured to the same specifications of a brand new motor
- Same performance as a brand new motor
- Same durability and reliability as a brand new motor
- Same parts (and replacement parts) as a brand new motor
- Full-load tested and certified to meet specifications (available)
- Upgraded features better than the original brand new motor
- Lower price than a brand new motor
- Ability to extend original capital investment by remanufacturing the same motor frame multiple times
GE Factory-Authorized Repair Facility
General Electric has manufactured high quality durable 752™ DC drilling motors for the toughest onshore and offshore drilling applications around the world for more than 50 years. Rig operators say that GE752 DC drilling motors have run for years with minimal service or failure. Gulf Electroquip is an ISO certified, quality-oriented company to send GE752 motors when they require repair or remanufacture. GEQ’s complete GE certified machine shop facility and full-load and no-load services meet all requirements for manufacturing and remanufacturing.
Gulf Electroquip is a GE factory-authorized repair facility and remanufactures AC and DC drilling motors. Brands include GE, EMD and WEG.
Gulf Electroquip is a GE factory-authorized repair facility and remanufactures GE752 Traction Motors and Top Drive Motors, GE761 Top Drive Drilling Motors, and GEB20-22 Traction Motors and Top Drive Motors.
Gulf Electroquip remanufactures AC and DC top drive traction motors. Manufacturer brands include GE, GEQ, EMD and WEG.