Top Drive Motor Blower
Side Mount Patented Self-Cleaning Drilling Motor Blower for 400HP TDS11 Top Drive Motor
QUIET CLEAN™ mechanically filters out sand, dirt, moisture and other abrasive contaminants for longer motor life. QUIET CLEAN lowers the contamination inside the drilling motor, yields greater reliability, longer time between rebuilds, which reduces downtime for the rig. Using a patented “element-less” filtration method, QUIET CLEAN cleans the air while pushing air through the blower. This requires less maintenance than standard filtration models, and no more maintenance than a standard non-filtered blower. The filtered contamination is expelled through two (2) cleaning cycle exit ports on the side of the blower.
- GEQ QUIET CLEAN™ motor blowers mechanically filter out sand, dirt, moisture and other abrasive contaminants for longer motor life.
- First Stage Cleaning removes light particles.
- Second Stage Cleaning removes heavy particles and moisture.
- Both stages give you a combined filtering performance of 90%+ over unfiltered or non-cleaning blower products.
- Increased brush life
- Increased time between rebuilds due to:
- Decreased moisture penetration
- Decreased contamination attacking insulation
- Decreased commutator wear
- Less moisture in the motor produces:
- Higher Megger readings
- Decreased flash overs from less moisture and 90% less contamination
- Less fuse change-outs
- Yields longer SCR lifetime
- Longer life between rebuilds
- Longer insulation life for motor
- Sizes: 5 HP
- Filtration Method: Patented QUIET CLEAN™
- Filtration Efficiency: 90+% on sand and dirt
- Construction: Standard steel or stainless steel
- Remote Mount: Available
- Speed: 3600 RPM standard model
- Motor Variations: 50 Hertz Available
- Enclosure: TEFC/XP Cast Iron Construction
- Service Factor: 1.15
- Motor: 240/480 Volts or 600 Volts, 3-Phase, 60 Hz
- Motor Certification: “XP” rated for CL 1 Grp D, Div 2 motor
|260460||Right Hand Side Mount – 5 HP/480 Volt Motor|
|260462||Left Hand Side Mount – 5 HP/480 Volt Motor|